- Versatile and flexible to use.
- With six different functions, they are suitable for practically all jobs.
- Quick and easy adjustments to obtain changing working conditions
- They are constructed to be stable, durable and ideally suited for the job in hand.
- Plastic end caps and tensioned connections with strong restraint straps ensure the ladders stand securely.
- Rungs and stiles are generally attached by strong edge formed connections
|Model No.||41 526||41 527||41 521||41 529||41 522||41 523||41 524|
|Overall length extended (as three-part
leaning ladder) m
|Length as two part leaning ladder and as freestanding two-part ladder m||3||3.6||4.1||4.7||4.95||6.1||6.95|
|Length as each section (including trestle or push-up part) m||1.9||2.2||2.45||2.75||3||3.55||4.15|
|Stile depth mm||68||68||73||73||73||98||98|
|Number of rungs||3 x 6||3 x 7||3 x 8||3 x 9||3 x 10||3 x 12||3 x 14|
|Horizontal stabiliser bar m||0.8||0.8||0.9||0.9||1||1.1||1.2|